Thursday, August 3, 2017

Dog Harness Pet Vest Leash Set Review


We got a new puppy! Dogs and puppies need stuff, so when I was given the opportunity to review a harness I was thrilled.


This harness is way too big for our new baby so Danzig got to be my model. I don't think he cares for the girly purple, but I love the color for Dixie.  Danzig weights 62lbs and this harness is an XL....fits him perfectly. If your dog is bigger than him, you won't be able to use this brand of harness.


The harness is easy to use. Just unclip it, slid the stap out of the loop, slip it over the dogs head, wrap the strap under the dog behind its front legs, put the strap back through the loop and clip it into place. All you have to do next is clip your leash on and go!

The harness is a breathable mesh material so your fur baby won't get too hot wearing it. It isn't too tight around the neck either. The stap is adjustable to your dogs needs.

Overall, I would recommend this harness for most dog owners. If you have an aggressive puller you might need something stronger, but if your pooch is a well trained walker thus harness is great!

If you would like to purchase this harness, you can get it here https://babiesrhere.com/products/adjustable-comfort-soft-breathable-dog-harness-pet-vest-rope-dog-chest-strap-leash-set-harness

It says harness/leash set, but I only received a harness.

I received this product at a discount. All opinions are my very own.

No comments:

Post a Comment