Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Babies R Here Winter 2 Piece Outfit Review





This outfit is really cute! It is a soft material and seems to be made really well. The shirt is t-shirt type material with long sleeves. It has an adorable Minnie Mouse shaped applique with bow on the front. The pants match the applique on the shirt. I love the ruffles on the sleeves of the shoulders.

My granddaughter wears size 12-18 month clothes, however this outfit is a 2T. It runs small in size except for the length of the sleeves and pant legs. She will be able to wear this for a while as long as she only gets taller. She is pretty petite right now so this outfit fits well except for the sleeves and pant legs being too long.


This outfit is made from cotton so you might not want to put it in the dryer! 

There are several colors to choose from at Babies R Here


https://babiesrhere.com/products/tomoson-lzh-children-clothes-2017-autumn-winter-kids-girls-clothes-set-t-shirt-pant-outfits-girls-sport-suit-toddler-girls-clothing-sets

I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review.  All opinions are my very own and reflect my experiences.  The discount or samples provided to me do not influence my reviews.  








No comments:

Post a Comment