Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Green Gobbler Apple Melon Cleaner (Review)


I am always trying to find a cleaner that not only works great, but also smells good. No one likes the chemical smells that most cleaners leave behind.  When I was given the opportunity to try out the Green Gobbler Apple Melon cleaner, I was excited!  I was also a little skeptical because it is an eco friendly cleaner and I wasn't sure how well it was going to work.

The box from Amazon arrived in just a couple of days (I have Amazon Prime) and the product inside was packaged nicely and was not damaged.  Enclosed was an empty spray bottle, 8 packs of full strength cleaner, and 2 microfiber cleaning towels.  The ultra packs were in the removable bottom of the bottle....STORAGE!!  Yay!! 


To use the Green Gobbler cleaner, all you have to do is drop one of the ultra packs into the spray bottle, add hot water (please excuse the cloudy water in the picture), shake, and wait for the pack to dissolve.  Once the pack is completely dissolved just spray the cleaner on the surface of whatever it is you are trying to clean and wipe it off with the microfiber towel.  Not only does the cleaner smell nice, but it actually removed grease and grime!  I used it in every room of the house.  I used it on the stove and the mirrors.  I also used my slightly damp cloth to clean the tvs and computers!!  I DO NOT suggest that you spray the tv or computers directly!



Overall, I am very satisfied with the Green Gobbler cleaner.  I worked a lot better than I expected it to and I see myself ordering more of the ultra packs in the future.  However, since a little bit of this cleaner goes a long way, that will probably be a while.  

If you would like to try out this amazing cleaner, you can pick it up on Amazon here.


I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review.  All opinions are my very own and reflect my experiences.  The discount or samples provided to me do not influence my reviews.  



No comments:

Post a Comment