Thursday, June 22, 2017

Fidget Spinner by SWIFTSPIN Review


This is a pretty decent fidget spinner! I was surprised at how small it was. It is perfect for my 3 year old grandson's hand. He is able to spin it with no problems. It comes in a carry case that would also be great for putting your earbuds in to go along with your spinner.

The spinner is well made and doesn't make any noise when you are spinning it.  It spins smoothly while holding it between your thumb and fingers or even on a table.  It is well balanced so you can hold it with one fingertip and spin it.

The case is a semi-hard case with a zipper. I like the case because I always know where the spinner is when my grandson isn't using it. It has an elastic and mesh pouch to hold the spinner so it won't fall out when you unzip the case.  The pouch makes it a little difficult for my grandson to remove the spinner, but I didn't have any issues with it.





Buy the SWIFTSPIN Fidget Spinner, you can get it here.

You can see the spinner in action by watching the following video:



I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my very own and reflect my experiences. The discount or samples provided to me do not influence my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment