Tuesday, November 1, 2016

What Do I Feel? (Review)

Do you have kids? Are they really confused about their feelings and how to deal with them? Do you have any clue how to help them express their feelings and talk about them? If you are struggling them I have found something that might just help your family.

What Do I Feel? is a card game that helps you talk to your little one about his or her feelings and will help parents find out WHY they are feeling that way. We want to help our little ones express feelings in an appropriate manner and understand the why.


This gives parents and children an opportunity to talk without the child feeling like he or she is in trouble for feeling a certain way. Parents can describe the feeling to the
child, talk about the feeling, help the child understand the feeling, and praise them for for expressing their feelings in an appropriate manner. The cards give the parents another avenue of teaching.
This game is intended for children ages 4 and up. There are no words on the faces of the cards, just pictures. You play the game like go fish. It is really easy to play and helps children learn about feelings. #promotion

If you would like to have a set of these cards, you can get them on Amazon here.








I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my very own and reflect my experiences. The discount or samples provided to me do not influence my reviews.


No comments:

Post a Comment