Saturday, October 1, 2016

Gel Bible Safe Highlighter Review


As you all know, or at least some of you know, I love God! I have really grown in my walk with Him over the past few years and I am thankful for His love and forgiveness.  He has guided me from really dark places and rescued me from myself on more than one occasion.  I finally found a church that I enjoy going to and I have gotten involved in a women's Bible study as well as a small group Bible study.  I am also doing a Bible study on my own at home.  They all require reading the Scriptures and really studying God's Word, but hey, isn't that what worshipping God is all about?  We can't love a God that we know nothing about, right?


During my studies I find myself underlining and highlighting verses and making notes in my margins so I can go back later and understand what the passage is saying. I have used everything in my Bible from pens of different colors to highlighters that have always bleed through the page and messed up the verses on the other side.  However, now I have discovered the gel highlighters by US Office Supply and I am a lot happier!

They are not like gel pens!  They don't bleed through, fade, or smear.  They are gel, but remind me of crayons.  They twist out so when you wear them down you have more to use.  The tips are flat when you receive them, so if you are used to using an angled tip highlighter you are going to have to get used to using these.

There are 6 bright colors to choose from as you are reading the Scriptures and find something that you want to highlight.  Good Morning Girls has a great Bible coloring chart that I like to use in one of my Bibles, however, I still need a brown and red gel highlighter to be able to fully use this chart. You can use their chart or you can make your own that fits you and your studies.

Overall, I am very impressed with these gel highlighters!  I can't wait until I get used to using them and my lines are better.  I want things to look nice and not be all scribbly looking.  When I highlight I want the highlight to cover the entire section that I am highlighting and nothing more.  It is going to take a minute for me to get used to these, but I am already doing ok.  The following passages are all from Psalms 119



My grandson was demanding attention
when I highlighted this passage. 




If you like the way these highlighters performed in my Bible and would like to give them a try, you can get them by clicking here.  #usofficesupply



I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review.  All opinions are my very own and reflect my experiences.  The discount or samples provided to me do not influence my reviews.  

No comments:

Post a Comment