Monday, September 26, 2016

Naturalico Callus Remover Review


Oh my goodness! I am really impressed with the Naturalico Callus Remover!! I have used a LOT of different tools trying to get my feet soft and pretty.  None of them have done what this callus remover has done! They either don't work correctly or they break rather quickly. This callus remover is impressive!

The Naturalico Callus Remover comes with three heads, a carry bag, a charger, a cleaning brush, and the handle. Two of the heads are the same and are to be used on the sides and bottom of your feet. The third head is for your nails. Sadly, mine would not go on the handle so it is useless to me. I was really looking forward to having a nail buffer, but life goes on.




The callus remover fits perfectly in my hand and is very comfortable to use. I love that it has a security button on it (meaning that you have to push down and slide it on instead of just sliding the button) so that my grandkids can't get it and turn it on. The heads could cause skin damage if they are held pressed to the skin too long. The callus remover should not be used on damaged, soft, or delicate skin.

The icing on the cake for this callus remover is that it is waterproof! You can use this device in the shower. I would not soak it in the tub or anything, but if it gets wet it will survive. I am very pleased with this callus remover. This product was packed nicely and was not damaged during shipment. It arrived in a very timely manner. #NewBestCallusRemover

You can get one here!

Before
During First Use

This is the dead skin that came off my foot with the first use!
I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my very own and reflect my experiences. The discount or samples provided to me do not influence my reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment