Friday, September 16, 2016
5 Fun (and Nearly Free) Things To Do With the Grandkids
Here are some ideas I have come up with:
1. Go outside or to the park. Even the youngest little ones like to go to go outside or to the park and just enjoy the fresh air.
2. Dance Party. Children like to move, a lot! So why not put some music to it and start your own dance craze? The kids will love it! You will get some awesome exercise. It's a win win for everyone!
3. Let's Play a Game. Bring back your favorite childhood games like Red Light, Green Light; Simon Says; Red Rover; and paper games like Tic, Tac, Toe and Hangman.
4. Nana and Pop pop's test kitchen. Head into the kitchen and whip up something amazing! Use the ingredients you find in the pantry, fridge, and freezer and make a masterpiece the whole family will love.
5. Collect things. You can start a collection of awesomeness! Does your little like coins? Stamps? Rocks? Buttons? Hot Wheels? Why not start a collection of things that he/she will love and enjoy for a very long time?
You can come up with a lot more ideas that your grandchildren will love. There are endless amounts of things that the kiddos will enjoy. You just have to tap into their likes and discover new ones together. You will all learn so much about each other and find new things to do together if you just
listen to the grands and let them take the lead. Who knows, maybe you will learn something from them! Just let them babysit YOU!