Monday, September 19, 2016

3-pc Men's Tie Bar Review



I love my husband so much and I know him well enough to know that he isn't going to wear a tie very often.  I also know that when he does wear a tie he wants to look awesome! If the man in your life wears a tie he needs a tie bar or a tie pin to keep the tie in place and looking amazing.


This set of tie bars is really nice.  There are three pieces in three different colors: black, silver, and gold.  They are very well made and come in a box for storage.  They are attached to the top of the box so you can display them and store other things in the box.  You can flip the lid of the box over for display or turn them in to keep them from getting dusty.

 


I love this set very much!  They are high quality tie bars and will look great on any tie!


The tie bars arrived in a very timely manner and were wrapped well.  They were in a box, inside a plastic bag.  They arrived undamaged.  If you would like to pick some up for a man in your life, you can get them on Amazon here.  #tieclip

 
I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review.  All opinions are my very own and reflect my experiences.  The discount or samples provided to me do not influence my reviews. 


No comments:

Post a Comment