Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Do You Have the Tools You Need?


I have started using my iPhone 4 more and more to take pictures and want do videos for my blog, for reviews, and much more!  It is very difficult to hold a phone and do a video review so I have opted not to do them just yet.  I also want to use my phone for the new Facebook live since I am in direct sales, but again, holding the phone and displaying products leads to a very shaky and down right terrible video. I needed something to hold my phone for me.  The answer came in the form of the eShopMind Universal Cell Phone Clip Holder. 

When I was given the opportunity to give my honest review of this product in exchange for a discount I couldn’t pass it up.  I placed my order and within 48 hours I had the answer to my prayers!  

I opened the box and there it was! It was wrapped in plastic and under some bubble wrap.  When I removed it from the plastic it was in three pieces.  There were no instructions on how to put it together or how to use it properly, but it as very easy to figure out. 





As you can see from the photos, the cell phone holder can be twisted and coiled to fit your needs.  It arrived coiled up.  I was a little nervous about uncoiling it, but this thing is super sturdy! It is high quality and constructed very well. The quality is so good that it will hold the heavier phones as well as my smaller iPhone 4. The arm seems to be made of a stronger material than the clamps.  I don’t expect it to last forever, but I think it will last a very long time.   

The clamp is very strong and opened up wide enough to fit on my desk. The plastic material it is made out of isn’t the best, but the hold is nice. It has been hanging on to my desk with no slips for 24 hours now.  The holder for the phone is made out of the same plastic, but it is also has a good hold.  It opens up wide to put the phone in and then you can rotate it to suit your needs.  You are hands free to go live on Facebook, record product review videos, or even hold Skype parties!  It is exactly what I needed. 
 
The package also contained a table top cell phone holder.  I believe it can be used for a thin tablet as well.  It is a heavy duty plastic that will adjust to different angles for all of your needs.



I give this product 5 stars.  I love it!  It is going to help me in my direct sales business.  I highly recommend this for anyone that does a lot of online work or constantly has their hands busy and they don’t want to hold their phone.  #cellphoneholderstand

You can get your own cell phone holder here:  https://amzshark.com/r/cellholderstand

No comments:

Post a Comment