Wednesday, April 6, 2016

A Little Bit Personal

Many of you may not know this about me, but my husband has been in a correctional facility for the past 15 years.  Today he started his LAST YEAR!!  No, I have not been sitting here waiting on him for the past 15 years.  In fact, I have only known him for about 6 years.  We got married in 2014.  Yep, prison wedding.  It was a beautiful ceremony.  We signed our lives away to each other in front of one of the most important people ever.....GOD!  We made a covenant before God to love each other and be husband and wife until death.  I just pray he never does anything to make me have to kill him!  Just kidding!!!  Seriously, we know that God had a hand in us becoming a couple and we are going to do everything we can to please Him.


Why am I telling you all this?  Because of the new countdown clock on the right side of the page.  That is exactly how long I have until my husband and I get to go on our honeymoon!  That is exactly how long I have to get my businesses up and running at top speed so I can take a vacation with my husband.  That is exactly how long I have until I can see, talk to, and love my husband every single day!  I am so excited!!!  I am also scared to death!

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we get through this last year.  God knows what we need, so I won't spill it all here.  Thank you so much for being on our team.  May God bless you every day!





No comments:

Post a Comment