Saturday, March 2, 2013

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil

I received my FREE full sized sample of Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil for hair, body, and face today.  I am excited to see how it works on my dry skin.  It smells nice and the little bit that I sprayed on my arm absorbed quickly and did not leave a residue on my skin.  I will let you know in a fee days if it has made a difference in the dryness of my skin or not.  I am sure that it will, but I have been fighting dry skin for years so I am skeptical.  I plan on using it after my daily shower.  Here is what the BzzAgent site says about this product:


Breakthrough Innovation
It isn’t every day an innovative and sexy multipurpose product is made available to you. But an all-in-one product that delivers silky, shiny hair and soft, supple skin? That’s sexy by association. NEW Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil is a breakthrough multiuse formula that delivers rapid-action nourishment to treat your hair, body and even dry areas on your face with no oily residue.
  • Combines three weightless oils – olive, avocado and shea – to transform dry hair and skin
  • Made for everyday use on your hair, body and face
  • Instantly absorbs in a touch with no oily residue
  • Can be used on damp or dry hair
  • Available for suggested price of $5.99

No comments:

Post a Comment