Saturday, March 16, 2013

Garnier Fructis Miracle Dry Oil Review

As you all know, I received a free full size sample of the Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil.  Boy, that is a mouth full!  I was really excited about it when I first opened the box and immediately tried it on my skin.  It made my skin so soft and silky that I just knew it was going to be great for my hair as well.  After all, it is an all purpose body, face, and hair oil.  I was wrong!  It left my hear greasy looking and like I had not taken a shower for days.  :(  Since then I have been afraid to even use it and it has just sat on my bathroom shelf untouched for the last week.  I am going to give it another try, because it did make my skin feel wonderful.  However, I will not be purchasing another bottle.


Just because this product wasn't for me, well my hair anyway, doesn't mean that it won't be for someone else.  I have seen a lot of reviews that rave about how well it works for them.  Maybe I just do not have the right hair type to be adding oil to.  I suggest you try it for yourself.  You can find it at places like Target and Walmart for around $6 a bottle.



All opinions are my own. I received a free product to review, however my opinions were not influenced by the compensation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment