Friday, March 22, 2013

Bad Dog!

I finally got the money together to invest in a Kong Extreme toy for my dog. I know, they are not that expensive, but with three dogs and two cats we can never buy just one toy at a time.  He is an avid chewer and nothing else has ever stood up to him for more than a few hours.  I was so excited when the package arrived and I was finally able to give him a toy that is made for dogs that destroy their toys.  Here is what the Kong website says about the Kong Extreme:


"KONG Extreme represents the most durable version of our original KONG toy. The ultra-strong, ultra-durable, black rubber compound is recommended for the most powerful chewers."

It has been less than a month and guess what.....the top of the Kong is now missing. :(  Danzig is a 7 year old pit mix that loves to chew.  Since this toy is recommended for the "most powerful chewers" I really expected him to be able to have it longer than a month.  Now he is all sad because I have to take it from him so he doesn't eat it.  He knows he did something he shouldn't have....just look at his face!  Poor puppy!  Is there anything out there he can't destroy?


No comments:

Post a Comment