Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Twitter, not as hard as I thought!

Twitter has become a very popular way for people to keep in touch with brands, blogs, news, and much more.  I have not used Twitter very much so I have spent the afternoon figuring it all out.  Knowing how to get the most out of the social networks you are a member of is very important.  I now know what # does and how to post shortened urls so they do not get cut off.  I also figured out how to make Lists of the people I follow so I can easily locate who I am looking for.  The Lists will also help my followers find what they want from me as well.  All of this information can be found in a book.  Who knew?
 How to Twitter: 30 Daily Do-ables by Stacey Myers can be found on Amazon.  If you are new to Twitter this book will help you get your account set up and teach you how to use it. The book has how to's and shows screen shots so even the most novice computer user can follow along.  

What are you waiting for?  Open your Twitter account today and connect with me.  See you there! :)

2 comments:

  1. I really like twitter... much better than I like facebook. Not sure why except for me it is easier

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that I am figuring out how to use it I like Twitter. However, I have been using Facebook for many years so I know how to use it.....at least until they start changing things! :)

      Delete