Monday, February 11, 2013

Shopping trip and more

I went shopping on Saturday and it was semi-successful.  I managed to save money by using price matches as well as over $25 in coupons.  The best thing that happened to me while I was in the store is I ran into a lady that teaches couponing classes.  She gave me her phone number and I hope to attend a class next weekend!  She talked to me about how she bought groceries for $7 which is really inspiring considering I spend over $400 a month on groceries and other household items.  As soon as I have her permission I will post her contact information for others in the Branson area.


On my way out of the parking lot I bought one amazingly precious item that was not on the list for the day.  I got a new puppy for our family!  Her mother is a boxer an her father is boxer/american bulldog.  She is precious!  I forgot how much work a puppy is since my two boys are both adult dogs.  We are working on crate training and housebreaking this week.  She does pretty good, but you really have to pay attention to her or she will just go on the floor.  I am learning her little signals so hopefully in the next few days we will be accident free.  I will keep you updated on her progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment