Saturday, February 9, 2013

Going Shopping...Wish me luck!

I have spent hours trying to get a good shopping list together.  I have looked at all of the ads, printed my coupons, and made my list.  I am new at this couponing thing so I hope I am actually going to save some money here.  I know with my price matches plus coupons I am saving, but do I really need all of the stuff I intend to buy? I guess I will find out when I get home.  I am also going to use Endorse and Ibotta to help me get some cash back on my purchases.  I am still learning the coupon policies for the stores and trying to figure out where I will save the most money.  Should I just price match everything to Wal-mart or should I shop at several stores?  I just don't know.  My other problem is I don't know where to find all the coupons I wish I had.  I need coupons for KC Masterpiece, Dr Pepper, Coke, and many more items on my list.  I hate paying full price. I hope that someday I can get this right.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment